On Oct 14, 2021 Anticancer Biosciences closed a Seed round and raised CN¥68,400,000 from 3…
- UK: 1000s may have gotten false negative COVID test resultson October 15, 2021 at 9:38 am
British health officials said Friday that an estimated 43,000 people may have been wrongly told they don’t have the coronavirus because of problems at a private laboratory.
- South Africa to start jabs for kids as young as 12on October 15, 2021 at 9:37 am
South Africa will begin vaccinating children as young as 12 next week and also offer COVID-19 boosters against certain immune disorders, the health minister announced Friday.
- Scientists uncover a circadian rhythm in heart cells that affects their daily functionon October 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
A new study has shown how circadian rhythms in heart cells help to change heart function over the course of the day and may explain why shift workers are more vulnerable to heart problems.
- Russia struggles to meet global orders for Sputnik V vaccineon October 15, 2021 at 7:59 am
Esperita García de Perez got her first vaccination against COVID-19 in May. That, along with her Catholic faith, made her feel better protected against the virus, and she had hoped to get her second shot of the Russian-developed Sputnik V vaccine a few weeks later.
- Australian state to end quarantine for vaccinated travelerson October 15, 2021 at 7:59 am
Sydney will end hotel quarantine for vaccinated passengers when scheduled international flights restart in Australia within two weeks, officials said on Friday, while maintaining some restrictions on foreigners entering the country.