On Mar 15, 2022 Causeway Sensors closed a Venture - Series Unknown round and raised…
- Overweight women may be at highest risk of long COVID—new researchon December 3, 2022 at 3:50 pm
While hundreds of thousands of people are still getting COVID every day across the globe, reassuringly, the number of people dying as a result of the infection has dropped significantly thanks to effective vaccines and treatments.
- Study: U.S. gun death rates hit highest levels in decadeson December 3, 2022 at 2:20 pm
The U.S. gun death rate last year hit its highest mark in nearly three decades, and the rate among women has been growing faster than that of men, according to study published Tuesday.
- Research suggests one way to prevent depression and anxiety is a strong sense of connection in high schoolon December 3, 2022 at 2:10 pm
About 1 in 5 young Australians will experience a mental health problem like depression or anxiety each year. The COVID pandemic has only intensified mental health concerns in young people.
- Beijing, Shenzhen scrap COVID-19 tests for public transporton December 3, 2022 at 11:11 am
Chinese authorities on Saturday announced a further easing of COVID-19 curbs with major cities such as Shenzhen and Beijing no longer requiring negative tests to take public transport.
- US plans end to mpox public health emergency in Januaryon December 3, 2022 at 8:09 am
The federal government plans to end in January the public health emergency it declared earlier this year after an outbreak of mpox infected more than 29,000 people across the U.S.