Today analyzing your startup team becomes crucial for the success of your venture because it…
- ‘Constant danger’: Life after leprosy, a long neglected diseaseon January 28, 2023 at 7:24 am
Dan Izzett has lived with leprosy’s effects on his body for 70 years, and has lost much to what he calls an “ancient, fascinating, very unkind disease”.
- Additional anesthesiology residency positions may help hospitals save costson January 28, 2023 at 7:21 am
Expanding anesthesiology residency programs—even in the absence of federal funding—may help medical institutions save staffing costs and address projected shortages of anesthesia care professionals, suggests a first-of-its-kind study being presented at the American Society of Anesthesiologists’ ADVANCE 2023, the Anesthesiology Business Event.
- Incorrectly recorded anesthesia start times cost medical centers and anesthesia practices significant revenueon January 28, 2023 at 7:20 am
Inaccurately recording the start of anesthesia care during a procedure is common and results in significant lost billing time for anesthesia practices and medical centers, suggests a study being presented at the American Society of Anesthesiologists’ ADVANCE 2023, the Anesthesiology Business Event.
- You can prevent sports overuse injurieson January 27, 2023 at 8:33 pm
“Move it or lose it” the saying goes, but too much exercise or playing sports can lead to overuse injuries.
- Researchers take a closer look at what COVID-19 does to the hearton January 27, 2023 at 8:33 pm
People hospitalized with COVID-19 may have an increased risk for heart damage, but not so much the type of inflammation previous research suggested, according to a new study.