We have discussed the new deeptech approach to the hair loss and scalp problems, and…
- 2011 to 2022 saw little change in smoking prevalence for older adultson December 4, 2023 at 12:50 pm
Between 2011 and 2022, there were significant decreases in smoking prevalence among younger adults, but not older adults, according to a study published online Dec. 1 in JAMA Health Forum.
- Trim your holiday stress this season: Experts offer tipson December 4, 2023 at 12:40 pm
The holidays are typically a happy whirlwind of gift-buying, house decorating, party planning and family gatherings, but all that work can also stress people out.
- Bidirectional relationship seen between overactive bladder, poor sleepon December 4, 2023 at 12:30 pm
There is a bidirectional relationship between overactive bladder (OAB) and poor sleep patterns, according to a study published online Nov. 13 in BMC Urology.
- Lipid-lowering drugs save lives, but use decreasingon December 4, 2023 at 12:28 pm
Lipid-lowering drugs for primary prevention are associated with a significant survival benefit, but use has decreased over time, according to a study published online Nov. 16 in Circulation.
- Update: Amid salmonella outbreak, consumers should avoid unknown brands of cantaloupeon December 4, 2023 at 12:28 pm
As the Salmonella outbreak linked to cantaloupes continues to widen, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention urges consumers to avoid any precut versions of the fruit if the brand is unknown.