On Mar 15, 2022 Causeway Sensors closed a Venture - Series Unknown round and raised…
- New research maps how the brain changes during depression treatmenton May 18, 2022 at 8:02 am
For the first time, researchers have shown what happens to the brain when a person receives a depression treatment known as repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS). The results were published today in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
- Does a home-based exercise program benefit patients after hip fracture surgery?on May 18, 2022 at 8:00 am
A study published in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society indicates that a 12-month home-based progressive and supervised exercise program can help to improve functioning and physical performance after patients undergo hip fracture surgery.
- The timing of heart surgery is crucial, research showson May 17, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Valve replacement heart surgery should be performed earlier than conventionally thought for people with aortic stenosis, according to new research from the University of East Anglia (UEA).
- Pollution was responsible for 9 million deaths in 2019, with little progress during the previous four yearson May 17, 2022 at 10:30 pm
A new report shows that pollution was responsible for 9 million deaths in 2019—equivalent to one in six deaths worldwide—a number virtually unchanged since the last analysis in 2015.
- Chemists skew the odds to prevent canceron May 17, 2022 at 9:37 pm
The path to cancer prevention is long and arduous for legions of researchers, but new work by Rice University scientists shows that there may be shortcuts.