We recently spoke to Dr. Priyanka Mathur, a visionary healthcare leader with international healthcare experience…
- TikTok make-up influencers spark health warningson February 29, 2024 at 10:00 am
Pressed by parents to pose in videos with make-up and skincare products, pre-teen girls dubbed “Sephora Kids” have taken TikTok by storm in a trend that some specialists brand a danger to children’s mental and physical health.
- Meningitis kills 20 Nigerian school studentson February 29, 2024 at 9:53 am
A meningitis outbreak in Nigeria has killed at least 20 boarding school students and infected hundreds more, the education commissioner in northeastern Yobe state said on Wednesday.
- ‘PFAS’ no longer sold in US to package greasy food: FDAon February 29, 2024 at 9:51 am
Regulators on Wednesday said materials with harmful chemicals known as “PFAS” are no longer being sold to package microwave popcorn or other greasy foods in the United States.
- Flu shots are doing OK vs. virus, US numbers indicateon February 29, 2024 at 9:50 am
Early estimates suggest flu shots are performing OK in the current U.S. winter flu season.
- Older US adults should get another COVID-19 shot, health officials recommendon February 29, 2024 at 9:44 am
Older U.S. adults should roll up their sleeves for another COVID-19 shot, even if they got a booster in the fall, U.S. health officials said Wednesday.