Artificial intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing drug discovery by providing novel and efficient ways to identify…
Is the right team your main advantage and key to your success?
Today analyzing your startup team becomes crucial for the success of your venture because it…
Trending HealthTech Accelerators
Healthtech accelerators are programs that provide support and resources to early-stage startups in the healthcare…
Digital therapeutics: still an emerging trend?
Digital therapeutics is a rapidly growing field that leverages technology to improve patient outcomes. According…
Why we should keep an eye on AI in Drug Discovery in 2023
Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming an increasingly important tool in the field of drug discovery,…
2023: the new HealthTech trends are coming
Healthtech investment trends in 2023 are expected to focus on several key areas, including telemedicine,…
- More than 1 in 6 unvaccinated people report health effects of COVID two years after confirmed infectionon May 31, 2023 at 10:30 pm
Around 1 in 6 unvaccinated individuals say they are still experiencing health effects of COVID-19 up to two years after infection, finds a study from Switzerland published by The BMJ.
- Clinical trial finds liver dialysis device is safe and effective for treating severe liver failureon May 31, 2023 at 10:00 pm
The first successful in-patient trial of liver dialysis has been completed by researchers from UCL, the Royal Free Hospital, UCL spin-out Yaqrit and their collaborators.
- Scientists find treatment for rare genetic skin disorderon May 31, 2023 at 9:21 pm
Researchers at the National Institutes of Health and their colleagues have identified genomic variants that cause a rare and severe inflammatory skin disorder, known as disabling pansclerotic morphea, and have found a potential treatment.
- Study: Under climate change, moist heat stress is expected to worsen public health outcomeson May 31, 2023 at 9:18 pm
As climate change increases the severity, frequency and duration of heat waves around the world, researchers at the University of California, Irvine and other institutions are sounding an alarm about what they consider to be an added threat to human health: humidity.
- PMS: What it is, symptoms, and how to get reliefon May 31, 2023 at 9:10 pm
Are you tired of feeling moody, bloated and achy every month right before you get your period?