“I”, “We” “Us”, “Our” or “Website” refers to Disruptive Management Solutions S.R.L.and possible subcontractors (including but not limited to web-development, website maintenance, proof-reading etc), with whom corresponding privacy agreements are to be signed at the time of obtaining such services.
“you”, “user”, “users”, “contributors” refers to the user of the Website, including readers and authors.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act by European Union.
What information do we collect?
Information we get from your use of the Sites
It is primarily non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, servers, and services like Google Analytics typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the time of each visit. Other non-identifying information that we might have access to includes how you use the Sites (e.g. search queries), your approximate location, cookies, etc.
We collect this non-personally-identifying information in order to track visits to our Sites, understand and evaluate the customer experience, improve the content and layout of our Sites and customize the web experience.
Information you provide to us directly
Certain visitors to our Website choose to interact with it in ways that may require them to provide us with personally identifying information, including name, and email — for example, when posting commentaries to blog articles.
When you request us to register you as an author and contributor to Website, or subscribe to our newsletter, basic contact details are collected such as the e-mail address and your name, short BIO, your photo.
Information provided by other sources
We may collect information about you from other users of the Website, for example, when another user provides your personal information on your behalf — to register you as a contributor, or to publish content at our Website on your behalf — if such actions are authorized by you by email, or in writing, of if you have gave permission to such representatives to do so on your behalf.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To personalize your user experience at Https://www.techpharus.com/
- To improve our Website
- To identify you as an author at our website
- To enable secure login for you into the account on our Website
- To transfer information to others as described in this policy or to satisfy our legal, regulatory, compliance, or auditing requirements, including to disclose information to law enforcement authorities upon validly served legal process or a valid judicial instruction (for example, pursuant to a court order)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide to us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your author contribution process, or (if opted-in explicitly) for sending you information about new content at our Website, updates, related service or promotional information, etc.).
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we collect, control and process personal information about you electronically.
Lawful basis: Consent and/or Legitimate Interest
- The reason we use this basis: You gave us consent when subscribing to our newsletter via a MailChimp form at our Website, or contacted us via email to become an author and/or contribute written content and/or promotional materials to our website. Or we have a legitimate interest to contact you assuming that you might be interested to become a User of our Website.
- We process your information in the following ways: To send you regular (infrequent) newsletters about new content at our Website.
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information until you withdraw your consent, or if we decide to stop providing you with content updates or other notifications from this Website, or until it is required for serving you as a user of this Website in other ways.
- Sharing your information: We share as minimum as is possible of your personal information with third parties listed below, which help us maintain our Website or offer you a pleasant and valuable user experience:
We never share any of your personal information with any other third parties, except where it might be required by law.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
- other rights, stipulating from the GDPR and/or other applicable legislature.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Please, read our Cookies Policy to know more and to update your consent status regarding Cookies.
Data security and protection
International Data Transfers
By using our Website or by interacting with us in other ways, you authorize Us to transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area — if this is necessary for providing you with adequate user experience at https://www.techpharus.com/. We never trade your information, nor share it with others without your written consent, or upon law enforcement.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are served through our advertising partners. In such cases, the information about such events will be explicitly stated at our website for your review.
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this; www.https://www.techpharus.com/ or as a titled text link like this: Drug Discovery Market Review at Https://www.techpharus.com/.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device, make sure to refer to our Cookies policy at any time to inform yourself about such technologies. At any time In future, we might consider earning a small commission from the advertiser or advertising partners, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We might use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal data” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through MailChimp service.
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date
- Your consent for marketing communication.
You can opt out of receiving emails or ask to see the data we hold for you, or request we remove your data at any time by the following methods:
- Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email we send you
- Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org